The team at the Mayo Clinic would like you to consider the benefits of ?laughter to your overall health.
They suggest that laughter is a great source of stress relief and that there are many health benefits both short and long term.
Here is a list for you to consider:
1) ? Lighten your mental load by increasing your intake of oxygen which stimulates ? the heart, lungs and muscles
2) ?Activate and release endorphins
3) ?Soothe tension by stimulating circulation and aid in muscle relaxation
1) ? Improve your immune system by creating positive thoughts that ?release neuropeptides that help fight stress
2) ?Increase personal satisfaction by connecting with people in a
3) ?Improve your mood by allowing you to release negative energy
In our work environment, perhaps we are often too serious about our day to day responsibilities. What better way to connect with both our team and customers than with a little laughter???.
We use a cartoon when referencing work/life balance which very often creates conversation and at the very least leaves a smile. ? Visit Facebook to view the photo…
I thank the team at the Mayo Clinic for sharing their information on “laughter” and these practical tips and tools when making healthy lifestyle choices.