It is that time of year, when summer is almost over, the kids are getting ready to go back to school and we begin to concentrate on the 4th quarter.
Many of my colleagues share the same philosophy: ?September is like the new year!?
We re-evaluate goals and objectives while hitting the ?reset button.? It is an opportunity to adjust strategies for both wealth and well-being. Many times, we find that changing one thing often leads to another and we begin to appreciate a holistic approach to planning for the future.
A great idea, when we?ve just recharged the batteries throughout the summer season and spent quality time with friends and family.
For those who accept the challenge, I have compiled a list from an informal survey to share some of the things you may wish to consider on your list:
1) Evaluate goals and adjust objectives for continued success
2) Education – Life Long Learning: courses, podcasts or workshops to challenge
traditional thinking and expand knowledge
3) Change or introduce a new fitness routine for maximum results
4) Membership into a group or association to boost creative energy
5) Planning vacations and/or downtime to remain focused
6) Commit to a hobby or schedule time for ?play? and top up our emotional bank account
7) Mentor teams and reinforce corporate culture with an injection of ?fun?
8) Balance time so that we enjoy life and contribute to our happy quotient
9) Eat well and get at least 6 hours of sleep to fuel our bodies
10) Celebrate as you check items off the list
There is no better way to contribute to our wealth and well-being than committing to an action plan that will encourage success.
Give yourself permission and hit the ?reset button.?